Applying for support from ALDI? Please make sure your organization meets these requirements:
Organizations must qualify as one of the following:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Public funded service agency, such as police or fire.
- Public or private K-12 school.
- Faith-based organizations that benefit children in the community.
Primary purpose is to improve kids’ health and wellness in communities within geographic areas where ALDI has stores, offices or warehouses and conducts business.
- Please click here to find your nearest ALDI store and the division in which it is located.
- For an example of how to find your division, please click this link.
Requests for funding through the online system should be between $100–$5,000.
ALDI does not support:
- Individuals or families. We will not consider donation requests from individuals or families, i.e. for personal assistance, scholarships, stipends, grants, athletic sponsorships or other forms of individual or family support.
- Political candidates, campaigns or organizations.
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine. Faith-based organizations must provide services to all community members regardless of denomination.
- Research grants.
- Individual, collegiate, Greek organizations or fraternity-sorority-related events or fundraisers.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
Organizations must maintain sufficient records of their financial and business activities, which comply with U.S. laws and standards, and they must disclose records from the previous reporting year to ALDI upon request.
Programs should demonstrate affordability and sustainability, a lasting impact on the community and a significant and measurable outcome.
Organizations receiving contributions must be in compliance with the requirements of the Equal Opportunities Act, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and other federal, state and local laws and regulations.