Become an ALDI Supplier
Interested in growing with ALDI? Since 1976, ALDI has offered an intentionally different shopping experience where customers never have to compromise on quality, selection or value. ALDI is one of America’s fastest growing retailers operating over 2,200 stores in 38 states and serving millions of customers each month. For six years running, ALDI has been recognized as No.1 for price according to the dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report. * When it comes to quality, 1 in 3 ALDI-branded products is award winning. **
As we continue to expand across the country, we are constantly on the lookout for new suppliers that can help us expand our range of fresh produce, core range groceries, and exciting ALDI Finds items. We always aim for long-term relationships that grow alongside our business.
When you partner with ALDI you can expect simplified processes that give you more time to invest in your business, while receiving high-volume, timely orders that allow you to plan ahead.
Still interested in growing with us?
Please complete our New Supplier Application. The application must be completed in its entirety in order to be considered. We recommend that you review all our supplier information and requirements before applying.
Basic requirements and requests include:
- Offer great quality products at a low price that will provide our customers value
- Private label capabilities (90% of our core range is private label)
- Prefer to work directly with manufacturers or growers
- Product needs to be shipped in display ready cases
- Require facility certifications such as GFSI or GMP
- ALDI-branded products must be free from certified synthetic colors and added MSG
- Must provide product liability insurance
Please send any updated documents to the ALDI Supplier Inbox.
Upon receipt, your information will be reviewed and provided to our buying team for consideration. Please allow up to three weeks for a response.
*According to the dunnhumby® ©2023 Retailer Preference Index.
**As of January 2021, based on a survey of everyday nationally distributed ALDI-exclusive branded products (excluding produce)