Innovative retailer seeks space for smart shoppers.
With more than 1,400 stores in 32 states, ALDI is always looking for new places to continue our aggressive expansion plans, and we’re looking for the best locations available. We are very particular about our locations, because we want to be conveniently based where ALDI shoppers are located.
In fact, ALDI has been recognized as the nation’s Best Value among grocery store chains, as well as one of the top three favorite grocery store chains in America, according to consumer surveys* conducted by Market Force Information Inc., the world’s leading customer intelligence solutions company.
If you currently have or know of an available location that meets the criteria below and would like to submit it for consideration, please mail or email the information requested below directly to the contact person in your region.
- Site plan
- Property boundary information
- City map with property marked on the map
- Your contact information
- If available, aerial photography
Specific location criteria:
- ±18,000 square feet with a minimum of 85 dedicated parking spaces
- 2.5 acre pads for purchase and development
- End-cap or inline space with minimum of 87’ of frontage
- Signalized, full access intersection preferred
- Dense trade area population within 3 miles
- Sites located in community and regional shopping districts with convenient access to population
- Sites zoned to allow grocery use
- Daily traffic count in excess of 20,000 vehicles per day
*Consumers view ALDI as the Best Value among leading grocers, according to Market Force Information.
View our brochure with more information and sample site plans.
Watch to learn more about the Simply Smarter Shopping® experience.
Video is loading ...